My name is Paige S. Lynch. I am a nurse practitioner board certified in Family and Acute Care Medicine. I’m starting my practice by working with a small group of people who want to change their lifestyle and have more energy in 2020, but aren’t quite sure where to start. A functional medicine practice runs similar to a primary care provider office, with a focus on how one’s individual environment and genetics contribute to the function of the entire body. My practice will be primarily web based, so I am able to work with people across the country.
- Feeling like no matter what they do, they can’t eat healthy;
- Sick of restrictive or fad diets;
- Feeling like they don’t have time to take care of themselves;
- Experiencing a complex combination of chronic medical conditions that seem unrelated;
- Having trouble getting their health back in order after having children;
- Waking up each day exhausted only to find themselves wired at the end of the day.
How to Become a Patient?
The Discovery Call is designed as a 20 minute consultation session where you will speak to Paige about your primary health concerns, reasons for seeking her services, current resources and capacity to partner in restoring or maintaining your health. Paige will also answer any questions you have about becoming a patient with Functional Health & Wellness.
Monthly recurring appointments:
This option includes 1 60 minute appointment and access to all group sessions.
The weekly group sessions are offered to the Functional Health & Wellness community which educate patients on a variety of topics including biological processes, physiology, nutrition, breathing practices, and more. These appointments provide patients with a toolbox to help create meaningful lifestyle changes in all sectors of life.
At the conclusion of each appointment, you can expect information and resources on:
- Nutritional Recommendations
- Therapeutic Supplementation
- Stress Management Techniques
- Movement and Exercise Suggestions
- Sleep Practices
Schedule appointments individually:
This option includes 1 60 minute appointment and DOES NOT allow access to the group sessions.